Use the Money Network to Locate an ATM
About First Data Corporation
First Data Corporation is a payment processing company in the United States. It is in 1969 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It offers a variety of electronic commerce services and payment solutions and its products cover all kinds of merchant services. In detail, there services include merchant transaction processing, credit, debit, payroll and other prepaid card offerings, fraud protection, electronic check acceptance and internet and mobile commerce and payment solutions.
About Money Network
First Data Corporation operates the Money Network website. At the Money Network website, you can quickly and conveniently find the ATM that is compatible with your card and nearest to you. You can specify the directions you want to this ATM in text form or map form or both. You can also specify whether you want an ATM that charges a surcharge or allows free check cashing.
Money Network’ online ATM locator is able to help you quickly and conveniently find an ATM. And it is quite easy and simple. It saves your pain of wandering around for a location to withdraw cash.
How can you quickly and conveniently locate an ATM using the Money Network?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- The general location or zip code of the area where you want to find an ATM.
- Go to the Money Network website at www.moneynetwork.com.
- Click on the link “Locate ATMs and more” below the section “Cardholder Tools”.
- Enter your street address or intersection, city, state or zip code.
- Indicate how you want the search results are displayed: text and map or text only.
- Tick the boxes to indicate what ATM you are looking for: Free Check Cashing, Cash Reload Network or Surcharge Free ATMs.
- Select the number of results you would like to receive: 10, 25, or 50 and then click on the button marked “Search”.
- If you have more questions, you can visit the website at http://www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork/moneynetwork-faq.html.
Using Money Network online ATM locator, you can quickly find the ATM you need and get the directions that will lead you right there. It is quite simple and fast.