Check Driver's License Status At MDPS
About Minnesota Department of Public Safety
Minnesota Department of Public Safety is a department coordinating and directing the functions and services of the state relating to the safety and convenience of its citizens. It is responsible for a series of safety related programs, including law enforcement, traffic safety, alcohol and gambling, driver and vehicle licensing, etc.
About Driver’s License Status checking
Driver’s License Status checking is under the charge of Driver and Vehicle Services Division of Minnesota Department of Public Safety, which is responsible for motor vehicle dealer licensing, motor vehicle registration, driver licensing, maintenance of driving records, and enforcement of no-fault insurance requirements. You also can change address and name on your license, resolve canceled license, and get duplicate license on the very internet, which will offer convenient services to you.
It is easy for you to check Driver’s License Status on the website of Driver and Vehicle Services Division, You can check whether your driver’s license has been expired or not, so to avoid the possible cost. It will help you to get the information related so to invade the unnecessary mistakes that may happen.
How to check Driver's License Status at Minnesota Department of Public Safety?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Your MN DL number.
- Go to the website of Online Services of Minnesota Department of Public Safety at http://www.mndriveinfo.org.
- Click the blue button "DL Status" at the left section of the page.
- Enter a MN DL number in the format, and click "Get Record".
- For any other information about Online services provided by Minnesota Department of Public Safety, please refer to CONTACT at https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/contact/Pages/default.aspx.