Manage Your Money Better at Mint.com Effectively
While doing his personal budgeting, Aaron Patzer came up with the idea of categorizing purchases and Mint.com came into being then in 2007. Mint is intuitive and unique because it is totally automatic due to two technology breakthroughs. It was acquired by Intuit, makers of Quicken, QuickBooks and TurboTax in 2009. And Mint.com is ready to come to Canada.
About money management at mint.com
Mint.com helps you manage your money well. It collects all your accounts in one place automatically. More than 7 million users can keep their money information safe. It also tells you which credit card fits you the most.
It's convenient, safe and free for the whole process is automatic and personalized based on your purchasing history and will offer you an ideal financial plan.
How can you better manage your money at Mint.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your E-mail address, Zip Code and Password.
- Go to https://www.mint.com and click the box marked"Free! Get started now".
- Fill in the form and click the box marked" Yes, I agree to the Mint.com" and the box marked" Submit".
- For more information, refer to FAQs at https://www.mint.com/canada/.
Only logging in mint.com, you can enjoy all the convenience and manage your money very well without worrying too much.