Find a job with the help of Minnesota Works
About the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) is part of the Minnesota State government. This part of Minnesota State government is the state's principal economic development agency, which is responsible for administering various state and federal programs related to business recruitment, expansion, international trade, workforce development and community development.
About the Minnesota Works
Minnesota Works.net is an online service provided for job seekers and employers in Minnesota by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED). For job seekers, you only need to register your account online at Minnesota Works.net, and then you can post your resume online, and have chances to search for your interested job positions among over 42,000 job openings and find a perfect job here. For employers, you can find top candidates and great employees for your company.
Minnesota Works online service system can help you access to over 42,000 job openings. The service is online and is completely not-for-profit. You can register and create your account, to search for your interested available job opportunities easily and conveniently.
How to find a job with the help of Minnesota Works?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your valid Social Security Number.
- Go to the Minnesota Works website at: http://www.minnesotaworks.net, and click on the button marked "Job Seeker Registration".
- Read and tick to accept MinnesotaWorks.Net Tennessen Warning Notice, provide your Social Security Number, age, gender, ethnicity, race, and disability status and veteran status, and follow instructions to complete registration process.
- Enter the username and password you created to login to your account.
- You can post your resumes in your account and search for available job openings suitable for you.
- For further information, refer to the Minnesota Works User Tutorials for Job Seekers at: http://www.positivelyminnesota.com/JobSeekers/Find_a_Job/View_Job_Listings/Search_MinnesotaWorks_2.aspx.
If you want to search for your interested job positions and find a perfect job in Minnesota, go to Minnesota Works website, register and create your account online. And, it’s free!