Apply for a Merrick Bank Secured Card
About Merrick Bank
Founded in 1997, Merrick Bank is a bank based in Utah that has become one of the top issuers of Visa credit cards in the United States, serving over 900,000 cardholders. Merrick also provides financing services for dealers of RVs and marine vehicles. Merrick Bank is FDIC insured and they offer a wide variety of credit solutions to their customers.
About the Merrick Bank Secured Card
The Merrick Bank Secured Card is a credit card backed by the Visa credit card corporation. The difference between a secured card and other types of credit cards is that you have to have a security deposit in your account that acts as collateral. You can choose how big your line of credit is, from $300 to $3,000. This kind of credit card can be applied for over the internet.
Applying for a Merrick Bank Secured Card is easy to do, since you can begin the application process over the internet anytime that you want to. The card has a competitive annual rate of interest and there is zero fraud liability, so you are protected if someone steals your card. It is accepted all over the world, wherever Visa can be used.
How can you apply for a Merrick Bank Secured Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Go to the Merrick Bank website at: www.merrickbank.com and click on the link marked, “Apply for a Secured Card.”
- Read through the introductory information and then click on the link at the bottom of the page marked, “Get Started!”
- Enter your personal, contact and financial information into the required fields and indicate which, if any, options or extras you would like to add.
- After reviewing the information you have entered, click on the button marked, “Submit and Review.”
- Complete the application process as instructed.
- If you have any questions about the Merrick Bank Secured Card, please refer to the FAQ at: securedcard.merrickbank.com/Frequent-Questions.aspx.
If you are looking for a reliable secure credit card without a lot of hidden fees or gimmicks, then you could do worse than apply for a Merrick Bank Secured Card. The application process is easy, though, as always, remember to look through the fine print and make sure the card is right for you.