Set Criteria and Search for Singles at Match
Match.com is an online dating company which is based in Dallas, Texas, in the United States. It was launched in 1995 and now it is reported that it has more than 20 million members. Its websites serve 25 countries in more than eight different languages. It also has offices in West Hollywood, Tokyo, Rio and Beijing. It provides quick search and advanced search for visitors to help them find people in whom they may be interested.
About Search Criteria at Match.com
Match.com offers different search criteria for visitors to search for those in whom they are really interested. Besides basic information, gender, age, and region, Match.com supports search functionality by adding criteria such as appearance, interests, background, and lifestyle as well as any keywords that visitors want to put into the search.
By setting criteria and searching for singles at Match.com, you can find people that really attract you and that meet your requirements. It saves you time and energy. You just click on related links and choose the criteria you want. It is easy, fast and convenient.
How to set criteria and search for singles at Match.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the search site of Match.com at www.match.com/search.
- Click on the button marked “Keep customizing”.
- Choose your basic search information from the drop-down menus, click on the links that you want to set a criterion, such as appearance, interests, background/values, lifestyle and so on. You can also put some keywords into the box, and then click on the button marked “SEARCH NOW” to search for singles that meet your requirements.
- If you need help, you can go to the help page of Match.com at http://www.match.com/help/help.aspx?lid=4.
If you know what kind of person you are looking for at Match.com, you can set your own criteria to save yourself time in finding someone that is right for you.