Access to Group Benefits plan online
About Manulife Financial
As one of the most financially reliable companies in the world, Manulife Financial provides its customers the very best financial protection and wealth accumulation products. It helps the customers prepare them and their future with a strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking approach.
About Manulife Financial Group Benefits
Manulife Financial group benefits plan is issued by Manulife Financial, offering its customers a wide range of products and services including Absence & Disability Management, Emergency Travel Assistance, etc.
Once you have registered in the Manulfie Financial group benefits secure site, you will get the key to open the door of the information and services that meet specifically your needs. You will find a variety of self-services options and information available, so you can easily play an active role in your plan. You can review past claims and check the status of recently submitted claims easily. What’s more, if you have an problem about your plan, you can send a email to them, and even choose how and where the Customer Service Representative contacts you with an answer.
How does a Manulife Financial group benefits plan member access his or her plan online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the website of Manulife Financial group benefits plan at http://www.manulife.ca/groupbenefits, and select "Plan Members".
- Enter your plan contract number, and click "continue" to go on.
- Fill in the information on the registration page as required, and click "Submit" to finish your registration.
- You may automatically receive your activation letter within a week of receiving your benefit kit, and then follow the steps to register and activate your internet account.
It is very easy for you to register in the website of Manulife Financial group benefits plan, and you will obtain the convenient services it offers. Come Now!