Comment on Lowe's to provide Useful Advice
About Lowe's Store
Originally founded in 1946, Lowe’s Store now has grown into the second largest home improvement retailer all over the world. You can find nearly 40,000 products at Lowe’s, including appliances, building supplies, doors, flooring, hardware, tools, windows and other products which can help their customers to build, maintain and make home cozier.
About Lowe's Store Feedback
Lowe’s Store provides its customers to leave their in-store feedback at Lowe’s website. You can write down your shopping experiences, comments on products, expectation of shopping environment or customer service. Your suggestions and advice will be seriously considered and every minute you have spent on this feedback will be sincerely appreciated.
Writing down your comments on Lowe’s Store is a direct, simple and easy way to give your feed backs to the company, it just takes you a few minutes, and meanwhile, you are making great contributions to the growth of Lowe’s Store. Lowe’s is very glad to get in-store feed backs from you, your opinions and advice will help them to improve their service, products and shopping environment.
How to give Lowe's Store your feedback?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A receipt of Lowe's Store.
- Go to Lowe’s Store feedback page at: www.lowes.com/feedback.
- Complete the form with your name, email address, zip code, store city, store state.
- Take out your store receipt, find the store code located at the bottom at it, and fill in the box with the store code.
- Input your comments, click "Submit" when you have finished.
- For more information about Lowe’s Store, please go to: http://www.lowes.com/.
- For privacy and security statement, please visit the web at: http://www.lowes.com/cd_Privacy+and+Security+Statement_137461171_#Shop%20Safe%20on%20Lowes.com/.
If you want to offer your unique feed backs to Lowe's Store, please come and write down your comments, your suggestions will be appreciated.