Get building instructions at customer service
About the LEGO
Founded in 1932 as a small carpenter’s workshop, LEGO now has become a modern, global enterprise. The name "LEGO" is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well", which represents its name and ideal. The company is privately held and until now it is still passed from father to son, owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder. The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children's creativity through playing and learning, providing toys, experiences and teaching materials for children. With approximately 10,000 employees, LEGO is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials, whose products are sold in more than 130 countries.
About the building instructions
At its customer service, LEGO provides over 3300 building instructions available online which date back to sets packed in 2002. As long as you have problems during the process of building the set, you can take a look at LEGO's building instructions, and there you are supposed to find the one that suits you, which will definitely save your time and energy. Meanwhile, you can search for building instructions by set number, key word or brand, any of which will benefit you a lot.
With large amounts of building instructions at LEGO, you will feel more comfortable to do the building, since they show you clear steps you need to take before finishing the building work. What's more, all electronic versions of building instructions are totally for free, and you can enjoy the considerate service offered by LEGO only at the click of a mouse. How convenient!
How can you get building instructions from Lego?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer for viewing.
- Go to the LEGO building instructions website at: http://us.service.lego.com/en-US/BuildingInstructions/default.aspx.
- You can choose to search for building instructions by set number, key word or the brand, and then click on the button marked "Submit".
- If you plan to print the building instruction, please be sure to download the correct version and then click on the button marked "Download".
- For further information, refer to LEGO building instructions FAQs at: http://service.lego.com/en-US/HelpTopics/default.aspx.
When you come across difficulties when building the set, do not just give up, because you can turn to LEGO building instructions. LEGO provides almost 3300 building instructions, large enough to cover your need. Moreover, it's simple and free to download all these instructions, so there is no reason for you to refuse such an excellent favor.