Sign up for Koodo Mobile self serve
About Koodo Mobile
Created by Telus in 2008, Koodo Mobile is a telecommunications company based in Canada. Their services use Telus’ CDMA and HSPA+ networks. Koodo currently carries 16 different mobile devices for their HSPA+ network, including nine smartphones. Koodo is a discount wireless provider offering a variety of low-cost monthly plans.
About signing up for Koodo Mobile self serve
Koodo Mobile offers a service to their subscribers called self serve which allows them to manage their own accounts over the internet. Once a customer has signed up for Koodo Mobile self serve and logged into self serve, he or she can then change or update his or her plan, billing or account information. The sign up process can be completed online.
By signing up for Koodo Mobile self serve, you will never have to call a customer representative and sit on hold waiting to talk to someone to manage any aspect of your account. You will be able to access your account anytime it is convenient for you and then change or update your account information, pay your monthly bill, add or change a number, change your calling plan and much more.
How can you sign up for Koodo Mobile self serve?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An account with Koodo Mobile with a phone number.
- Go to the Koodo Mobile website at: www.koodomobile.com/selfserve.
- Click on the button marked “Register now” in the section marked, “Not registered?”
- Enter your first name, last name, and Koodo Mobile phone number into the required fields (tick the box below only if you are the account holder but the phone associated with the account is not yours), and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Select a Username and Password and create your Koodo Mobile profile as directed and then complete the sign up process.
- Sign in and begin managing your account.
- If you have any questions about using Koodo Mobile self serve, please refer to their FAQ at: koodomobile.com/en/bc/self-serve-faq.shtml.
If you have a Koodo Mobile calling plan, then you ought to sign up for Koodo Mobile self serve, since it’s the easiest way to manage your account. You can do everything you need, including pay bills and monitor usage, over the internet.