Apply For A Kohl's Charge Account Online In An Easy Way
About Kohl's Corporation
Founded in 1962, Kohl's Corporation is a department store chain in the US. It was among the 20 largest retailers in the country in 2011 as regards revenue. It sells various products including clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, and house wares.
About Kohl's Charge Account Application
Kohl's Charge is a program of the Kohl's Corporation to reward customer loyalty. As a member of Kohl's Charge, you will be able to enjoy a series of benefits. For example, you can get 10% off on your next order; you can receive extra discounts on everything 12 times a year; you can pay your bills online; besides, it does not take you any annual fee. After creating your Kohl's Charge account, your will be able to manage your account and deal with your orders online.
With a Kohl's account, when you shop at Kohl.com, you can easily pay for your orders online. It makes shopping much easier. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a variety of discounts as a member of Kohl's charge. Besides, if you spend more than $600 a year at Kohl.com, then you will get more benefits. It will help save your time and money as soon as you get a Kohl's account.
How Can You Apply For A Kohl's Charge Account Online In An Easy Way?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- An email address.
- Some personal information.
- Go to Kohl's website at: http://www.kohls.com.
- Click on "My Kohl's Charge" on the upper area of the page.
- Click on the button marked "Apply now!" at the bottom of the page.
- Read the information about the advantage for a Kohl's Charge holder. Click on the green "Apply Now" button to continue.
- If you agree to the relevant terms and policies of the website, click on the button marked "Continue".
- Click on the button marked "Continue".
- Finish the application process following the instruction of the website.
- Enter the basic information as required and click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
- For further information, please refer to the customer service center at: https://cs.kohls.com/.