Sign up for KidsHealth newsletters for parents
KidsHealth is an online resource created by the Nemours Foundation’s Center for Children’s Health Media. The Nemours Center for Children’s Health Media was founded in 1992 with the purpose of disseminating useful and accurate children’s health information to the public free of cost. The Center has won many awards for its work on its website, KidsHealth
About Signing up for KidsHealth newsletters for parents
KidsHealth is the number one, most popular and widely-trusted resource on the internet for parents interested in learning about children’s health. The information on this website is provided and approved by doctors and health professionals. There are thousands of articles on the website that parents can access anytime.
By signing up for the KidsHealth newsletter, parents can have valuable information about children’s health sent directly to email addresses on a regular basis. This weekly newsletter subscription is absolutely free and filled with excellent and practical healthcare articles.
How can you sign up for KidsHealth newsletters for parents?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the KidsHealth website at: www.kidshealth.org.
- Click on the icon marked, “Parents Site.”
- To subscribe to the newsletter, click on the link at the bottom of the page marked, “Click to Sign Up.”
- Click on the button in the pop-up window marked, “Subscribe to weekly eNewsletter.”
- Enter your name and email address into the required fields, indicate how you want your newsletter customized and then click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- Enjoy your newsletter!
- If you have any questions about the KidsHealth website or about children’s health, please consult their Q&A website at: kidshealth.org/parent/question/index.html.
If you are a parent and concerned about the health and wellbeing of your child, why not sign up for the KidsHealth weekly eNewsletter. It’s useful, has plenty of accurate and practical advice, and, best of all, it’s completely free.