Join in Kellogg's Passport to Adventure
Kellogg is a leading company in industry, innovation and marketing and boasts more than one hundred years’ history. It owns manufacturing factories in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 180 countries and territories all over the world.
About Kellogg's Passport to Adventure
Kellogg's Passport to Adventure Program is a program sponsored by Kellogg Company, aiming at stimulating the consumers to buy its products and collect the redemption codes to redeem the Awesome Stuff provided by Kellogg in this program. Once you have applied an account on the internet, you will have an easy access to the program.
To participate in the Kellogg’s Passport to Adventure program, you can redeem the unique 16-digit Code printed inside the specially-marked Kellogg’s® products during the program period. You may enter the code on the Program website according to the instructions. Each code is the equivalent of one point, so that you can redeem your points for Awesome Stuff, locating the one you would like and click on "Redeem Points" to obtain the item. You can collect 8 codes per day and 30 codes maximum for this program!
How to register to join Kellogg's Passport to Adventure?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address..
- Go to the website of Kellogg's Passport to Adventure at http://www.kelloggs.com/cars2, and click "REGISTER/LOGIN", and click "Get Started here!" at the right side of the screen.
- Enter your birth date and click "ENTER NOW".
- Enter your personal information as required, then click "SUBMIT".
- For further information, you can go to the website of FAQs of Kellogg's Passport to Adventure at http://cars2.kelloggs.com/faq.
It is very easy for you to apply for an account to participate in the Kellogg's Passport to Adventure program, and you will have an easy access to the Awesome Stuff provided by Kellogg Company. Take part in Now!