Check Car Value Via Kelley Blue Book
About the Kelley Blue Book
First began in 1918 by Les Kelley as Kelley Kar Company, the Kelley Blue Book was first published in 1926 to expand its business on car values. It provides value guide books on used cars. The company created the kbb.com web site in 1995 introducing first and new car prices and then in 1996, its famous used car values. Now, it's a company that provides detail information and market value prices and guide for new and used automobiles of all types.
About Checking The Car Value at Kelley Blue Book
The Car Values services at Kelley Blue Book provide you an access to the detail of your used car values. If you don't have personal calls or email and want to trade your car in to a dealership, it offers you a way to list and sell it without cost via Blue Book. If you want to sell your car privately, you can refer to the "private party value" and negotiate with buyers directly.
Checking the car value at Kelley Blue Book help you better value your current used car. The trade-in value, in some cases, not only acts as an important bridge between traders but also help you pay less sales tax on your new car. The private party value, without dealer overhead costs, helps you to get more profits.
How Can You Check Your Car Value With the Help of Kelly Blue Book?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the What's my car worth website at: http://www.kbb.com/whats-my-car-worth/.
- Choose the specific Year, Make, Model from the pull-down menu and enter the Mileage of your car to fill out the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Next”.
- Enter your ZIP code into the required field in order to get values and other information specific to your location made by Kelley Blue Book. And then click on the button marked, "Save".
- Select the standard equipment of your car's options and click on the button marked, "see Blue Book value".
- After you get into a new page, click on the buttons marked, "see private party value" or "see trade-in value" according to your preference.
- When you get into a new page, you'll see the information of your car.
Are you a car lover? Do you want to know more about your car? Have you ever found it difficult to make a decision when trading in cars? As a specialized car value company, Kelley Blue Book will never disappoint you.