Find the right price of a new car for free with KBB
Founded by Les Kelley as the Kelley Kar Company, a Los Angeles-based car dealership, in 1918, Kelley Blue Book is the largest automotive vehicle valuation company in the United States which headquartered in Irvine, California. Kelley Blue Book reports market value prices for new and used automobiles of all types, as well as RVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and personal watercrafts.
About figuring out the right price to pay for a new car using KBB
Kelley Blue Book provides a service that helps its customers to know the price of a certain vehicle before they buy it. Different car retailers may price the same car differently, thus making it a necessity for you to know the fair purhcasing price. Or if you don't even know anything about the price level of a certain type of car, then you will probably need to have a general idea of how much you should prepare. KBB also allows you to compare different cars in the same website.
If you are a total layman in the car industry or if you already know a lot about car prices but still want to know more, you'll need Kelley Blue Book. If you are preparing to buy a car, KBB will be even more needed. As a professional in car valuation, Kelley Blue Book gives you the basic information about vehicles to help you avoid purchasing unwisely.
How can you figure out the right price to pay for a new car using KBB?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the website of KBB at http://www.kbb.com.
- Move your mose to the greem button marked "What should I pay for a new car". There will be a pop-up list. Click on "I know which new car I want". You may also click the second button if you haven't set your mind of which car to buy, or if you want to buy a certified pre-owned car, click the third button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to select a vehicle, and then follow the steps to select other details of a car to get a specific price. Then click "see Fair Purchase Price".
- For further information, please refer to the FAQ center at http://www.kbb.com/company/faq/.
We love vehicles and we can't live without them. There are a lot of preparation jobs to be done before purchaing one and knowing the fair price is definitely a very important one. Kelley Blue Book gives you the basic price information of a car to help you make wise purchases. It's easy, fast and convenient to figure out the true value of a new car at the website of KBB, the largest automotive vehicle valuation company. The service of KBB is reliable and professional, what's more, it's totally for free!