Sign up for My Trips at Kayak to Manage Your Trips
Kayak is a cheap flight, hotel and car rental search engine which is based in the United States. It was founded by Travelocity and Orbitz in 2004 and now it has localized Kayak sites in 14 countries. It provides an easy way to compare hundreds of travel sites at once and then find a good deal for customers. It also gives customers choices of where to book as well as travel management tools. Kayak makes money from advertising, so all its search and booking services are free.
About My Trips at Kayak
My Trips is one of the free travel management tools that Kayak provides. It helps consumers to plan their trips on one page and share them with friends and family. Logged in customers can forward booking receipt emails, get flight status by email or SMS, and take their travel plans with them.
By signing up for My Trips at Kayak, you can plan and manage your trips on one page over the internet. It is completely free. What is more, the sign-up process is also easy, simple and fast. You can do it whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
How can you sign up for My Trips at Kayak to manage your trips online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address to sign up.
- Go to the website of Kayak at www.kayak.com and then click on the link marked “My Trips”.
- Click on the orange button marked “Login now”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Enter your email address, password and home airport into the required boxes, tick the box if you want to receive emails about last minute deals, and then click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
Kayak is a useful and helpful travel website which provides cheap flights, hotels, cars and some special deals as well as travel management tools for free. Go to its website and you may get surprised by the deals they find for you.