Apply For A Kaiser Permanente Health Plan
About Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente is an integrated managed care consortium which was founded in 1945 by Henry J. Kaiser and Sidney Garfield and is based in the United States. Kaiser Permanente contains three distinct groups: the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and its regional operating subsidiaries, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and the autonomous regional Permanente Medical Groups. It is the largest managed care organization in the United States.
About Kaiser Permanente Health Plan
Kaiser Permanente provides health plans for the needs of all different kinds of individual, family and business situations in their business areas which includes nine states and the District of Columbia.
By applying for a Kaiser Permanente health plan, you can assure your family of getting excellent wide ranging health care in your area. The application is easy, fast and convenient, since it can be finished on your office or home PC whenever and wherever you want.
How Can You Apply For A Kaiser Permanente Health Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Kaiser Permanente website at: www.kaiserpermanente.org.
- Click “Shop health plans” to select the situation which fits you, for yourself or your family, or for your company or business.
- There are several plans you can choose from. Select one, which matches your requirements best. Take "Individual & family plans" as an example. Click on the link marked "Individual & family plans".
- Enter the ZIP code of your place to get a quote. Find the best affordable health plan for you and your family. Click “Get a quote” to continue.
- Select your birthday and gender and enter your household members and taxable income your household expect to earn in 2016. Click “compare my plans” to continue.
- Select one plan and click "apply" to apply for the plan.
- Finish the application as instructed.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Member assistance website at: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/consumer/member-assistance.