Sign up for a 30-Day Free Trial
GoToMeeting.com is an advanced online meeting software provider. With the software it provides, one can host an online conference with up to 15 attendees. Attendees of the conference can meet with each other in real time, and look up documents and other programs shared by the host.
About the 30-day free trial
In order to convince users to try this software, gotomeeting.com offers a 30-day free trial. One only needs to spend a few minutes to sign up before enjoying the access of online meeting provided by GoToMeeting without any charge. If the service is not satisfying, one also has the option of canceling it within the period of 30 days. This option won't be charged for any thing either. On the other hand, if you like it and wish to use for a further time, you can pay $49 only and enjoy its convenience.
Gotomeeting.com provides a better chance for the telecommunication of people in any business corner or other places of world. It provides the opportunity for people in different locations to sit together and discuss "side by side" the issues online. By sharing and demonstrating documents and slides, the online live meeting held through gotomeeting.com can make be effective and convenient.
How To Sign Up For A 30-day Free Trial Of GoToMeeting?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access along with the hardware under the minimum requirement.
- Go to the GoToMeeting Join The Meeting website at www.joingotomeeting.com.
- Click on the "Sign up for a 30-Day FREE TRIAL of GoToMeeting" link at the bottom of the webpage.
- Read the brief introduction and enter the information as required if you agree on the use of your privacy.
- Click on the "Terms of Service" link, read the content in the new window, tick the check box if you're totally with the agreement, then click the button "Continue".
- Follow instructions to complete the signing up. Download and install the GoToMeeting software. Run the software to install it on your computer. Then try to host a new meeting.
If you're bothered to schedule a time for a collective meeting, or feel too hard to gather people together, why not try a new method with the power and help of the internet?