Apply For An Aflac Insurance Sales Agent Job In An Easy Way
Aflac insurance is the biggest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. They also are a major insurance provider in Japan. Their policies provide protection to more than 50 million people around the world.
About Aflac Insurance Sales Agent
Aflac is a major insurance provider that is always looking for bright and motivated people to become independent sales agents managing their own franchises selling Aflac insurance on a commission basis.
When you become an Aflac insurance sales agent, you are your own boss, owning your own Aflac insurance franchise. This allows you to take control of your career and work the hours you want to. There are no quotas, so you set your own goals. Commissions with lifetime renewals can provide stable, ongoing residual income.
How Can You Apply For An Aflac Insurance Sales Agent Job In An Easy Way?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must be over 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Go to the Aflac Become an Agent website at: http://www.aflac.com/agents/default.aspx.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields such as name, address, zip code, email and so on. Click on the button marked, "SUBMIT" to continue.
- Complete the application process and contact a recruiting agent to arrange an interview and learn more about training and licensing requirements.
- For more information regarding the benefits of working as an independent Aflac insurance sales agent, refer to the Aflac Training and Tools website at: http://www.aflac.com/agents/training_and_tools/training.aspx.