Take Part in JD Sports Survey to Win Prize
About JD Sports Fashion plc
JD Sports Fashion plc, known as JD, is a sports-fashion retail company founded by John Wardle and David Makinin 1981. The Bury, Greater Manchester-based company operates shops across the UK, selling products like clothing, sportswear, footwear as well as accessories.
About the JD Sports Survey
The JD Sports Survey is a research designed to collect customers' opinion and views on the service they have recently received at a JD Sports store. With a recent receipt from a JD Sports store, you can participate in the survey now. It is easy and takes only a few minutes to complete.
By taking part in the JD Sports Survey, you can feel free to tell the company what you think about their products and service, either positive or negative. Your feedbacks will help them make improvement and serve you better. After completing the survey, you will be given a chance to win a £100 JD gift card.
How to Take Part in JD Sports Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You have visited a JD Sports store recently and still have the receipt.
- Go to the JD Sports Survey website at: http://www.jd-feedback.co.uk.
- Enter your unique code number found on your receipt, and then click on the button marked "TAKE PART".
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions to complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a chance to win a £100 JD gift card.
- For further information, refer to the JD Sports website at: http://www.jdsports.co.uk.
If you have visited a JD Sports store recently and would like to share your shopping experience at the store, don't hesitate to participate in the JD Sports Survey. A 5-minute survey will give you a chance to win a £100 JD gift card. Good luck!