Take Part in JCPenney Customer Survey
About The J. C. Penney Company, Inc.
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. was founded by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus in 1902, headquartered in Plano, Texas, U.S. It is a chain of American mid-range department stores, and it operates 1,107 department stores in the United States. Myron E. Ullman, III is the Chairman and CEO of this company.
About the Customer Satisfaction Survey
The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey is used to investigate the customer satisfaction degree to the visiting experience in JCPenney stores, and aimed to collect useful suggestions from customers. Your feedback on your visiting experience will be appreciated and used to make an improvement to meet your needs better.
After participating in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey, your suggestions will be valued and appreciated. What's more, your considerate feedback will enable you to get 15% discount in your next purchase from JCPenney stores or jcp.com.
How Can You Take Part In JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A 22-digit Access Code.
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.jcpsurvey.com.
- Choose the language you will use to finish this survey.
- Enter your 22-digit Access Code printed on the front of your receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked,"Continue."
- Complete JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey as required.
- If you have any questions about the survey, please refer to Coupon Details & Exclusions at https://www.talktojcpenney.com/PContent.aspx?Page=CouponDetails&c=005423.