Participate in the JCPenney Customer Survey
JCPenney is officially named J. C. Penney Company Inc. and is a chain of mid-range department stores. It is based in the United States. Founded in 1902, JCPenney now operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 states and Puerto Rico in the United States. It also operates catalog sales merchant offices nationwide in many smaller markets.
About the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer questionnaire which is created by JCPenney to measure how their customers feel about the services and products they offer. The survey is conducted online and only takes a few minutes to complete.
By participating in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the JCPenney products and services you have received. It is simple, easy and fast to finish the survey.
How to participate in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at JCPenney and still have the receipt.
- Go to the website of the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.jcpenney.com/survey and then click on the button marked “click here” to choose English as the language in which you want to take the survey (you can also choose Spanish).
- Enter the 22-digit access code which you can find on the receipt from JCPenney into the required box and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to answer the survey questions and complete the survey.
- If you want to know more about JCPenney, you can go to http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/default.aspx.
Although the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey is easy to complete, it still takes customers some time to complete. If JCPenney can offer some rewards to survey participants, they might receive more valuable comments.