Apply For A JCPenney Rewards Credit Card
About Synchrony Financial
Synchrony Financial is a financial services company, headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. Its main financing products include credit, installment lending, promotional financing and loyalty programs and FDIC insured savings products.
About JCPenney Credit Card Application
JCPenney Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank ("SYNCB"). If you are interested in JCPenney Credit Card, it will take you just a few minutes to apply online. Once you have successfully delivered the online application form, your request will be quickly dealt with, and Synchrony Bank will give you the feedback as soon as possible. With JCPenney Credit Card, you are able to enjoy its online personal banking service, including transactions, tracking purchase history, manage the balance and so on.
Upon Completion of the application, you will enjoy several benefits including free standard shipping on your first online purchase, 10% on watches, modern bride diamond vault, salon products, furniture, mattresses, custom blinds & shades and so on.
How Can You Apply For A JCPenney Credit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to JCPenney Credit Card Application website at: www.jcp.com/credit.
- Click the red "APPLY NOW" to apply.
- Enter your personal information, verification information and other required details.
- Agree related terms and click "Accept & Submit".
- Confirm your information and wait for the application results.
- For further questions about the application, please refer to FAQs website at: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/occ-faqs.html#contact.