Register at Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club
About Random House
Random House is the largest general-interest trade book publisher in the world and it is based in the United States. It was founded in 1925 and it has been owned since 1998 by the German media corporation Bertelsmann. It also has a movie production arm, Random House Films and it is also currently developing a division responsible for creating story content for media including video games, social networks on the web, mobile device platforms, print, and film.
About The Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club
The Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club is a kind of readers’ club provided by Random House for ardent fans of famous children’s book writer Jacqueline Wilson which allows customers to create their own pages, view the latest books, find fun and games online and much more.
By registering with the Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club, you become a member of the Jacqueline Wilson co.uk website and can then receive some special offers available only to their members.
How Can You Register With The Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club To Enjoy Benifits?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Jacqueline Wilson Fan Club website at http://www.jacquelinewilson.co.uk/.
- Click on the button marked "Register" at the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes or choose from the drop-down menu, create and re-enter a password into the required boxes, indicate that you allow the Random House Group to use your information for market research purposes and indicate whether you are interested in email news about other children’s books from the Random House Group. Then click on the button marked "Sign me up".
- Follow instructions to finish the sign-up process.