Take Part In The Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
About Jack in the Box
Founded in 1951 in California, United States, Jack in the Box is one of the largest fast-food chains selling hamburgers, chicken, sandwiches, desserts and so on. It serves consumers in 21 states with about 2,200 stores in the Unites States and it had a $2.25 billion revenue in 2013.
About Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey is aiming at collecting feedbacks from its consumers, who are really important for the company. If you are interested in helping the Jack in the Box, you take the chance to take participate in the customer satisfaction survey by answering a few questions related to your experience in the restaurant. Joining in the survey is quite easy and not time-consuming. All you need is a valid sale receipt at Jack in the Box.
How Can You Take Part In The Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A valid sale receipt at Jack in the Box
- Go to the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey website at http://www.jacklistens.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1.
- Choose your preferred language. If you prefer English, click on the black button marked "Click Here to continue".
- Enter the eleven digit code printed in the middle of your receipt and click on the red right arrow button to proceed.
- Follow the instructions showed on the screen to finish the survey step-by-step.
- If you have any questions about the survey, please call at 800.467.0047.