Request for IKEA Catalog & Brochures online
IKEA, founded in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden, is an international home furnishing products retailer. The IKEA Concept is to offer well designed furniture at an affordable low price to as many people as possible. More than 300 stores in over 35 countries help people create a better living.
About IKEA Catalog & Brochures
IKEA Catalog & Brochures is considered to be a main advertising tool of the furnishing retailer, which in fact is very effective to company and useful to customers. IKEA Catalog & Brochures is printed in twenty-five languages and serves as continuously introduction for most products. Besides products’ pictures and prices, IKEA Catalog & Brochures provides some very practical solutions to satisfy both functional and aesthetic requirements of customers. You can download electronic free catalog via their website, or request printed version online as well.
Requesting IKEA Catalog & Brochures is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for you to get latest information of IKEA products. It will bring inspiration to you.
How to request for IKEA Catalog & Brochures online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to IKEA website at: http://www.ikea.com/.
- Click the country you live in.
- Find Catalog & Brochures in the lower-left corner on that page.
- Click “request”. Fill in blanks with email address, your name and zip code to sign up.
- Click “Submit” when you finish info it asked.
- You can choose to answer some survey questions to update your profile. If you don’t want to do this, just click “Skip this step”.
- Wait for your IKEA Catalog.
IKEA Catalog & Brochures is free, and convenient to get information about latest IKEA products. However, the catalog delivery is not available to people in every country. You need check your location first to see if it is available. If not, you still can browse their electronic catalog online, or download it.