Join H.Samuel Store Feedback Survey
About H.Samuel (UK)
H.Samuel (UK) is a UK jewelry provider. Consumers can find jewelry, diamonds, watches, collectibles, personalized jewelry, specially designed Christmas goods and wedding goods. You can always get its latest sale information at its website.
About H.Samuel (UK) Store Feedback Survey
In order to provide the customer with better service and shopping environment, now H.Samuel (UK) invites you to take part in its store feedback survey. It is very important for H.Samuel (UK) to get feedback and advice from time to time to get improvement. Also, it is a good chance for customers to make suggestions to enjoy better service. Meanwhile, anyone who has taken part in the survey will have an opportunity to win a £500 gift card which can be used in all H.Samuel (UK) stores.
Taking part in H.Samuel (UK) Store Feedback Survey is really easy, simple and convenient. As long as you have a store receipt, after you have finished the survey you will be automatically assigned into a prize draw which will lead you to a £500 gift card. And don’t forget that your suggestions and advices will be sincerely considered. H.Samuel (UK) will take efforts to make things better.
How to take part in H.Samuel (UK) Store Feedback Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A H.Samuel (UK) receipt.
- Go to H.Samuel (UK) Store Feedback Survey page at: www.hsamuel.co.uk/feedback. Click "Click here for the H.Samuel (UK) store feedback survey" to start.
- Take out your H.Samuel (UK) receipt, enter the 13 digit number. Click "Continue" to continue.
- Answer the listed questions and click "Submit" when you have finished.
- To read Privacy and Policy, please go to: http://www.edigitalresearch.com/static/privacy.
- To view H.Samuel (UK) sales and offers please visit: http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/.
If you think that you have suggestions or advices for H.Samuel (UK), or if you want to win yourself a £500 gift card, then welcome to take part in its feedback survey.