Register your HP products online for better services
About Hewlett-Packard Company (HP)
Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), is an American information technology company founded in 1939. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, it is now the largest IT company in the world and has branches in more than 170 countries. Its products cover areas including computer hardware and software, technologies, IT consulting, IT services and so on; and its customers include individual consumers, businesses, enterprises, and the government, etc.
About Product registration
You can register your HP products online by providing the model number and serial number of your products and some information about yourself. Once you have finished your product registration, you will be able to access the newest and personalized services and get better help and support online for your products.
The process of HP product registration is very simple, taking you only a few minutes, but it will improve your experience with HP. Your needs and interests will be better understood so that you may get better and personalized services to help you better use your products.
How can you register HP Products Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Some information about your products and yourself.
- Go to the website of HP at: www.hp.com.
- Click on “Support & Drivers”.
- Click on "Register your HP product" under "IMPORTANT INFORMATION".
- On the new page, select your country/language and your primary use of HP products and services.
- Enter the name/number of the product you want to register, then click on the "Search" button.
- Finish the registration process following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the FAQ of registration at: https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/default/defaultExperience/en_US/faq.do .
If you have bought HP products, it is strongly recommended that you register your products online, so that HP can provide you with better services and supports, and you will get a better experience with your HP products.