Access Your OneAccount Online for Management
About Higher One
Higher One is a company which focuses on helping college business offices manage operations and provide enhanced services to students. It was founded in 2000 by a junior college student and now it has become a leading company in its field. The services they provide include refunds, payments, electronic billing, payment plans and much more.
OneAccount is a bank account which combines your college ID and a Debit Master Card into one card that is provided by Higher One. It allows its account owner to manage his or her account online, and make purchases at places where ever MasterCard is accepted. The main benefit of OneAccount is that it helps college students receive their refunds as soon as possible.
By accessing your OneAccount, you can view your account statement, update your personal information and conduct other account management activities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also receive refunds quickly and conveniently and make purchases at places where Master Card is accepted, as well as use ATMs and so on.
How can you access your OneAccount online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your college must have a cooperative relation with Higher One and you must already have a OneAccount account.
- Go to Higher One Card website at http://www.higheronecard.com/landing/start.jsp.
- Enter your school name into the required box and then click on the button marked “Go!”.
- Click on the button marked “Get Started”.
- Enter your card number into the required box and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to finish the whole process and then you can get access to OneAccount services whenever you need.
- If you need help, you can go to https://higherone.custhelp.com/app/home.
OneAccount is a savings account that is easy and convenient for college students to use, because it’s designed specifically to meet their needs. If your college is a business partner with Higher One, you should open a OneAccount and then you can get access to their online services whenever you need them.