Take Part In The Hertz Customer Survey To Help The Company Improve Their Service
About The Hertz Corporation
The Hertz Corporation is a car rental company in America, headquartered in Estero, Florida. It was established by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918. It has many locations in 145 countries around the world. It is the largest car rental company in America.
About Hertz Customer Survey
Hertz Customer Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be able to help the Company improve their service.
How Can You Take Part In The Hertz Customer Survey To Help The Company Improve Their Service?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from Hertz.
- Go to Hertz Customer Survey website at: http://www.hertzsurvey.com.
- Click the yellow "Click here to take the survey!".
- Enter the 9 digit Rental Record number located at the top of your receipt in the space below. Then click the blue "Next" to continue.
- Enter the 5 or 7-digit access code found on your survey invitation. Then click the blue "Next" to continue.
- Follow the instructions step by step to finish the survey.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at: https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/customersupport/index.jsp?targetPage=faqsRightNow.jsp&leftNavUserSelection=globNav_8_1.