Create an Account to Join My H-E-B Online
H-E-B, officially known as HEB Grocery Company, is a chain of supermarket retail stores which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1905 and has now become the twenty-fifth largest retailer in the United States. H-E-B has more than 300 stores throughout Texas and northern Mexico and also operates the brand, Central Market, an upscale organic and fine foods retailer.
About My H-E-B
H-E-B provides online services to customers at My H-E-B. Customers can create an account at My H-E-B to join My H-E-B so that they can get access to recipe box, weekly ads, information such as the phone number of their favorite store, as well as be able to rate and review recipes.
By creating an account to join My H-E-B, you can get access to the online services mentioned above. What is more, it is easy, simple and fast to create an account online. It only takes about two minutes.
How to create an account to join My H-E-B online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- You need to be over 13 years old.
- Go to the website of H-E-B at www.heb.com and then click on the red button marked “Create an Account”.
- Enter your email address into the required box and confirm it; create a password for your account and confirm it.
- Enter your personal information including first name, last name, zip code and birthday into the required boxes.
- Tick the boxes if you want to sign up for emails from H-E-B such as their monthly newsletter and/or promotions and announcements, and then click on the red button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the online registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at http://www.heb.com/help/help.jsp?catId=1.
My H-E-B account is an easy and convenient way to get access to personalized services such as creating your recipe box and getting directions to your favorite store and so on.