HDNL Parcel Track & Trace
About Home Delivery Network Limited
Home Delivery Network Limited (HDNL) is the UK's largest dedicated home delivery and collection service by the merger of Business Express and Reality Group on May 1, 2005. With more than 90 years of delivering experience, the company delivers around 300,000 items to homes throughout the UK every day.
About the HDNL Track & Trace Service
HDNL customers can track their parcel information via HDNL Track & Trace service on its website. In order to use the HDNL Track & Trace service, HDNL customers will need to enter their tracking number provided by their retailer. It is easy and simple.
The HDNL Track & Trace service enables you to access the latest information regarding your parcel's whereabouts. You can view the status of your parcel quickly and conveniently online with this tracking service.
How to Access the Latest Information Regarding an HDNL Parcel's Whereabouts?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A 13 or 16-digit tracking Number given to your parcel by the person or company that you brought the goods from.
- Go to the HDNL Track & Trace website at: http://www.hdnl.co.uk/tracker.aspx.
- Enter your 13 or 16-digit tracking No. in the box at the top left of the page, and then click on the button marked "enter".
- You will be shown the latest information regarding your parcel's whereabouts.
- For further information, refer to The Delivery Process at: http://www.hdnl.co.uk/The-Delivery-Process.
If you often use HDNL's delivery service when you receive a parcel, the HDNL Track & Trace service will be the best choice for you to view the status of your parcel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is quite convenient！