Register for Email as a Hawaiian Telcom Customer
About Hawaiian Telcom
Hawaiian Telcom is a local telephone company which serves the state of Hawaii. It was founded in 1883 and it provides local phone, long distance, internet services and television to people in Hawaii. It is a directory publisher and mobile virtual network operator using leased capacity provided by Sprint and Verizon Wireless’ CDMA networks.
About Registering for Email
Hawaiian Telcom provides a free all mail service for its high-speed internet customers. It requires customers to register for a hawaiiantel.net email account, after which customers can log in at hawaiiantel.net to personalize their accounts, get other services via email and have options to access Yahoo!, AOL, and Gmail accounts and so on.
By registering for email as a Hawaiian Telcom customer, you can check email, get help via email, get convenient access to your Yahoo!, AOL, and Gmail accounts, and enjoy other services provided by Hawaiian Telcom. The registration is conducted online, and the secure process is quick and easy to finish.
How to register for email as a Hawaiian Telcom customer?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Hawaiian Telcom customer and be over 18 years old.
- Go to the website of Hawaiian Telcom at www.hawaiiantel.net and then click on the link marked “Register Email” located at the top of the website.
- Click on the link marked “Register for email”.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on the button marked “Yes. I accept”.
- Enter your DSL telephone number and your last name into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Login”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you need help, you can go to the help page of Hawaiian Telcom at http://www.hawaiiantel.com/ResidentialSupport/HawaiiantelnetSupportCategory/tabid/630/Default.aspx.
If you are a customer of Hawaiian Telcom, you can register for email at hawaiiantel.net to get free services via email.