Use GRS Access To Track Your Retirement Plan
About The Great-West Life Assurance Company
With a history of more than 100 years, the Great-West Life Assurance Company has been developing at a rapid speed and is currently a leading insurer in Canada. The company mainly serves different kinds of customers in Canada and Europe, offering a wide range of services and products such as life insurance, health insurance, investment, retirement savings, reinsurance business, and so on.
About GRS Access
GRS Access is a simple and fast tool developed by the Great-West Life Assurance Company for customers to plan their retirement. The GRS Access users need to sign in first with their unique Access ID and password before they can enjoy the benefits brought by the tool.
After customers sign in GRS Access, they will be able to track their Great-West Life retirement plan securely and conveniently. For example, they can print their plan statement, view and update their personal information and investment direction, make transactions, and so on.
How Can You Use GRS Access To Track A Great-West Life Retirement Plan?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your Access ID and password which can be found in your Access letters received.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of GRS Access at: http://www.grsaccess.com.
- Enter your Access ID and password.
- Click "Sign in" and track your Great-West Life retirement plan as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to Contact Us at https://ssl.grsaccess.com/public/en/contact-us.aspx.