Register for a Grainger Account Online
About W. W. Grainger, Inc.
W. W. Grainger, Inc. is an industrial supply and distribution company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1927 and now it has become a Fortune 500 company, with over 400 locations in the United States and 185 in Canada. Its catalog includes offerings like motors, lighting, material handling, fasteners, plumbing, tools, and safety supplies. Grainger tends to sell to businesses rather than at the consumer level.
About Grainger Accounts
Grainger encourages its clients to register for Grainger account to make their shopping at Grainger easier and faster. With an account, a client can order products online faster, make personal lists, get account special pricing, and check order status and order history and so on.
By registering for a Grainger account online, you can enjoy the benefits that Grainger offers to their registered clients mentioned above. What is more, the registration is also simple, easy and convenient.
How can you register for a Grainger account online to track order status and check order history?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Grainger at www.grainger.com and then click on the link marked “New Customer? Register Now”.
- Choose the button next to “I am a new customer” and then click on the button marked “Begin Registration”.
- Enter your general personal information into the required boxes, create a user ID and password for your account, select a security question and answer it, and then click on the button marked “Continue to Step 2”.
- Enter the general information of your organization into the required boxes and follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/static/help.html.
Grainger is an industrial supply company which supplies motors, lighting, material handling, fasteners, plumbing, tools, and safety supplies and so on. Your company might need to order those. You can register for an account online to make your shopping easier and faster.