join as a premium member to enjoy privileges on Gay.com
About the Here Media
Formed in 2008, the Here Media is a public media and entertainment company aimed to provide service to lesbian, gay, Bisexual and transgender. The company has a variety of media assets and Gay.com is one of the Here Media's online properties and a digital brand, which features not only community features, but also LGBT-related news and features.
About the premium member service
The premium member service is aimed to give you a special experience on Gay.com. Being a premium member, you can get some privileges that the free members don't, such as seeing member photos in full size, sending Email messages unlimitedly, blocking a member, seeing who has hot listed you or who has viewed your profile and so on. You can purchase for a monthly, a three month or an annual premium service as you like. It's really nice to have a premium membership.
By joining as a premium member on Gay.com, you'll have the access to profiles and chat rooms, which offers you more information of all members. The more you know about others, the better experience you will have. The more privileges you get, the more enjoyable the online activities can be.
How can you join as a premium member on Gay.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Email address.
- Go to the Gay.com website at: http://www.gay.com/.
- Click the "join as premium" on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your information to fill out the required field and then click on the button marked, “NEXT STEP”.
- Check your Email to confirm the registration, open the email from gay.com and click on the "Verification" button.
- Choose your plan for joining as a premium member.
- Submit you payment from your credit card, review your order to check and then you can start your experience as a premium member.
Do you want to enjoy a special experience of Gay.com? Have you ever puzzled about the limited service when being a free member? Then, the premium membership qualifies you a privileged person, so that you can lead the fashion on Gay.com.