Register for a GameStop Account Online
About GameStop Corporation
GameStop Corporation, founded in 1984, is the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer offering customers the most popular new software, hardware and game accessories for next generation video game systems and the PC. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, United States and operates more than 6,500 retail stores worldwide.
About the GameStop Account
GameStop customers can create an online account at its official website to enjoy its great features and conveniences. It is simple and takes only one or two minutes to create a GameStop account.
Creating a GameStop account allows you to manage your shopping cart, track your orders, receive special offers, make payment, as well as update your shipping, credit card information and other account preferences online. If you want to buy a new GameStop product, just go to the GameStop website, select the product and add it to your cart, you will soon receive your favorite product. It is quite easy and convenient.
How to Create a GameStop Account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the GameStop website at: http://www.gamestop.com.
- Click the Log In/Register link at the top right of the page, and then click on the button marked "Create an Account".
- Enter your email address, create a password for your GameStop account, and then click on the button marked "Submit".
- Once completed your registration, you will be able to log in to your account.
- For further information, refer to the GameStop Help at: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/default.aspx.
If you are a GameStop fan, registering for a GameStop account will help you shop faster and easier.