get credit to shop at Furniture Village
About Furniture Village
Established in 1989, Furniture Village is the largest chain of independent furniture retailers in the United Kingdom. They operate 36 stores across the country. Their products are marketed towards the fairly wealthy, with their advertising stressing the quality, rather than price, of their wares. They won the National Interiors Retailer of the Year award in 2007.
About buying furniture with interest free credit at Furniture Village
Interest free credit is one option that customers can choose when it comes to financing a purchase of furniture from Furniture Village. Payments are made in regular monthly installments of £50 or £60. Interest free credit means that if you make a purchase of £2,000, for example, and make monthly payments of £50 or £60 per month, then the total amount you will pay is £2,000. There is no APR.
The major benefit of taking advantage of Furniture Village’s interest free credit option is that you really are paying no more than you would if you paid the entire sum of your purchase up front. As long as you make your monthly payments, you pay no more than the original sticker price of the furniture you choose.
How can you buy furniture with interest free credit at Furniture Village?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a permanent address in the United Kingdom to which your furniture purchase may be delivered.
- You must have a bank or credit card that can make purchases online.
- Go to the Furniture Village website at: www.furniturevillage.co.uk .
- Select the item of furniture that you would like to buy using the interest free credit option by clicking on the picture of the product you want.
- Read through the product details. If you are sure that you want to buy this piece of furniture, click on the button marked, “Add to Basket” at the left of the page.
- When you are ready to place your order, click on the button marked, “My Basket,” at the upper right hand corner of the page.
- If you wish to have your furniture delivered, click on the red button marked, “Add delivery or collection.”
- Select delivery or collection and then click on the button marked, “Update basket.”
- Click on the button marked, “Proceed to checkout.”
- Enter your delivery details and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Select interest free credit as one of your payment options and then continue the process.
- Enter your payment information and then continue the process.
- Review and confirm your order summary.
- For further information about buying furniture from Furniture Village, please consult their FAQ at: www.furniturevillage.co.uk/Customer-Services/Before-you-buy/FAQs.aspx.
If you are looking for high quality new furniture, then why not check out the excellent products at Furniture Village. They offer interest free credit on many purchases, allowing you to pay in monthly installments for no APR!