Take Part in Friendly's Customer Survey
Friendly’s is a chain of restaurants on the east coast in the United States. It is owned and operated by Friendly Ice Cream Corporation and it was founded in 1935. Now Friendly’s has 380 restaurants in 16 states in the U.S. which offer sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, breakfast foods and ice cream.
About the Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by Friendly’s to measure how their customers feel about the services and products they offer. The survey is conducted online and it offers participants a printed coupon after they finish the survey.
By taking part in the Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaint about Friendly’s food and service. What is more, you can print out a coupon to redeem for the offer shown on the coupon.
How to take part in the Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently dined at a Friendly’s restaurant and still have the receipt.
- You need to have a printer which can be used to print the coupon.
- Go to the website of the Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.friendlysexperience.com.
- Enter the 14 digit survey code located on the receipt into the required box and then click on the button marked “Start”.
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to complete the survey and print out the coupon.
- If you want to know more about Friendly’s, you can go to http://friendlys.com/.
Friendly’s values your opinions. To participate in the Friendly's Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will help Friendly’s to become a more comfortable and enjoyable place to dine.