Get Free Credit Report in a Simple Way
About FreeCreditReport.com and ConsumerInfo.com Inc.
FreeCreditReport.com is a part of a group of online consumer credit reporting sites which belong to ConsumerInfo.com Inc. and it provides free credit reports which can be delivered in two days and an instant credit report and score service for $1 for their customers. ConsumerInfo provides customers with quick, easy and inexpensive access to their credit histories. It was founded in 1995 and now it is the leading provider of online consumer credit reports, credit scores, credit monitoring and other credit-related information.
About Free Credit Report from FreeCreditReport.com
FreeCreditReport.com provides free credit report for customers. It takes up to two days to deliver customers’ credit reports and the free credit report doesn’t include your credit score. No membership is required when the free credit report is requested.
By getting a free credit report, you can get a better understanding of your credit condition and it might help you save hundreds of, or even thousands of dollars. You just do it online; the process is easy, simple, fast and convenient.
How to get a free credit report from FreeCreditReport.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to FreeCreditReport.com at www.freecreditreport.com.
- Click on the button marked “Get My 2-Day Free Credit Report”.
- Enter your personal information into the required boxes or choose your answers from the choices given and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to finish the whole process and then just wait for your credit report to arrive.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to their FAQ page at http://www.freecreditreport.com/free-credit-report-faq/?nav=false.
The free credit report from FreeCreditReport.com is really an easy way to get access to your credit report. They also provide instant access to your credit report and score for only 1$. It is really inexpensive.