Take Part In The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is one of the most famous footwear and apparel retailers headquartered in New York, U.S.. Founded in 1879, Foot Locker now has about 1,900 stores located both in the U.S. and overseas such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and so on. It mainly specialises in selling footwear and apparel for kinds of activities including basketball, football, running, training, and so on. Foot Locker has launched the Foot Locker School Rewards Program for its charity works.
About Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
Foot Locker has sponsored a customer satisfaction survey aiming to hear opinions from its customers. Foot Locker attaches great importance to your opinions whether you are satisfied or disappointed with the service or goods quality. By taking participating in the survey, you will be invited to answer a few questions related to your shopping experience at Foot Locker.
After you complete the survey, you will be provided a validation code. With the code, you will get 10% off next time you visit Foot Locker. Please note that only one validation code can be redeemed for each purchase. The survey is easy, and the whole process will not take you long.
How Can You Take Part In The Foot Locker Customer Survey To Get 10% Off?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from a Foot Locker restaurant.
- Over 18 years old.
- Go to the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey homepage at http://www.footlockersurvey.eu/websurvey/2/execute#/1.
- Choose your preferred language and then click on the "Next" button to proceed.
- Enter the five digit store number printed on the top of your receipt from Foot Locker.
- Enter the transaction number in the required field, and click on the "Next" button to continue.
- Enter the date and time of your visit, and click on the red "Next" button to continue.
- Answer a few questions about your experience at Foot Locker.
- Follow the instruction showed on the screen step-by-step to finish the survey.
- If you have further questions, please refer to Terms and Conditions at http://www.mshare.net/imagegrounds/grounds/FootLockerEU/FootLockerEUTermsConditionsEnglish2.pdf.