Get Help from Fish4jobs with Your Job Hunting
Fish4jobs is a UK website, which is best known for its advertising jobs in all sectors in UK. By 2011, there are more than 1.8 million registered candidates at Fish4jobs, for whom positions including Administration, Customer Service, Catering and Hospitality, Retail, Driving and Sales are provided.
About Job Hunting at Fish4jobs
With exceptional regional coverage, fish4jobs offers a variety of opportunities for job hunters to locate their ideal jobs, and the best convenience for advertisers with its email products and banner advertising. As long as having registered at fish4jobs, you can get access to all the possibilities that fish4jobs may provide.
As a registered user at fish4jobs, you can get help with your CV writing, get advice with your career development and have access to all the professional training you may need. You can search temporary jobs, part-time jobs, and a chain of other jobs such as office manager, sales manager, cook, receptionist, etc.
How can you find a job with the help of fish4jobs?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have a registered ID at fish4jobs.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to be residing in UK.
- Visit the website of fish4jobs at: http://www.fish4jobs.co.uk.
- Click “log in” on the upper-right part of the webpage.
- In the next webpage, select your title, enter your name and email address, and set the password you want to use for your account.
- Click “register” to finish your registration, and then you can login with your email address and the password you have just set up.
- Once logged in, you can create and save your CV online with CV templates provided by fish4jobs, which will always be open for recruiters at fish4jobs.
- With your CV saved online, you can search jobs by key words and by location. Once you have found a position you are interested in, you can send your CV to the recruiters online, and a new job may be offered the next day!
- If you have any questions with the online service at fish4jobs, you can take a look at the Terms and Conditions at: http://www.fish4.co.uk/info/userterms.
Hunting for a job now? Get help from fish4jobs now! With a registered account, which will take no more than 1 minute to get, you can get tips and advice on your CV writing and career plan. With some clicks with your mouse, you may find your next perfect job the next minute!