Search for Scholarships at Fastweb for Assistance
Founded in 1995, Fastweb was one of the very first 100 commercial websites launched in the United States. It was created to help students find scholarships to which they could apply to get the funding to go to university. Fastweb was bought out by Monster Worldwide in 2001.
About searching for a scholarship at Fastweb
Fastweb is a website that maintains a gigantic database on all current scholarships available to students seeking higher education. The database can be searched through using many different types of search criterion in order to find a scholarship that is appropriate for different types of students.
Going to university can be incredibly expensive and it seems like the prices are always rising. Fastweb is an invaluable resource for students since it helps them search through the masses of scholarships out there to help them find a scholarship that might be available to them. The process is simple and effective.
How can you search for Scholarships at Fastweb?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must be a high school graduate or currently in high school.
- Go to the Fastweb website at: www.fastweb.com.
- Click on the large orange button marked, “Start Your Search.”
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Answer the questions and complete the search process as directed.
- Review your search results and use the scholarship contact information as directed in order to apply for the scholarships you have found and chosen.
- If you have any further questions about using Fastweb to search for scholarships using their database, please consult their FAQ at: www.fastweb.com/content/faq.
If you are stressed out about mounting education costs and whether or not you will be able to afford to go to college, why not search for scholarship money using Fastweb? Their scholarship database is huge and easy to search for. The money is out there!