Apply for a federal student aid for free online
Short for Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA is a form prepared annually by college students to apply for student financial aid (including the Pell Grant, Federal student loans and Federal Work-Study). FAFSA not only supports a single federal program, but also is the gate way to the nine federal student-aid programs, the 605 state aid programs, and most of the institutional aid available.
About federal student aid
Federal student aid is the financial help provided by the U.S. government for students who are enrolled in eligible programs at participating schools to help them pay for school expenses including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Most federal aid is need-based and grants, loans, and work-study are the mosr common types of aid.
If you are not rich enough to afford the expensive tuition and fees and other school expenses, or if you want to spare your limited money to do something more important, come and apply for the Federal Student Aid. There are many different types of aid and you can choose any one of them. Since its establishment, Federal Student Aid has helped billions of students to complete their college study.
How can you apply for a Federal Student Aid online ?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An email address.
- A phone number.
- Go to the website of FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.com/.
- Find the section titled "Which FAFSA are you filling?" and click on the yellow button marked "File Online Now". If you need a printable FAFSA Checklist, tick the box in the section.
- Fill in the information as required, tick the box to accept the term of use agreement and click "NEXT".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your application.
- If you have any questions or need help, call: 1.866.550.5120.
Are you still worrying about college? The expensive tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, transportation, everyday meals —— are these obstacles on your way to your dream school? Don't worry. Federal Student Aid is right there to help you! The application process is simple and cost free. You may choose from the many types of aid provided and pay back flexibly. Don't let money be your problem. Don't miss your dream school. Come to apply fo the federal student aid and complete your study!