Get Your Credit Report and Score at Experian
First established in 1996 and now headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Experian is a global information services group whose services has now covered over 40 countries. With more than 17,000 employees, Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It provides personal services, enterprise services, small business services, and Credit education.
About Credit Report and Score at Experian
As one of the three major credit reporting agencies, Experian provides high-quality Credit services. It allows you to go get your own credit report so that you can have a basic idea of how your credit score looks like and make financial decisions accordingly+B6. This service charges only $1, almost free. Checking your credit will not lower your credit score.
To get your Credit Report at Experian is simple, easy and cheap, which can be completed within minutes and with only $1. The toll-free support is available 7 days a week, which makes it even more convenient for you to contact Experian. With your own credit report, you can have a clear idea of how your credit works and thus to make wise financial decisions. Don't worry, your personal information will surely be kept safe.
How Can You Get Your Credit Report and Score at Experian?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- A U.S. Social Security Number.
- A Credit Card.
- Go to the homepage of Experian at http://www.experian.com/.
- Click on the button marked "Get Your Credit Report and Score".
- Fill in your personal information as required and then click the button marked "Continue". Don't worry, your information will be kept safe.
- Fill in your identity information, Sign-In details, Credit Card information and then click "SUBMIT SECURE ORDER".
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
- To know more about Experian, please refer to http://www.experian.com/corporate/about-experian.html.
As one of the three major credit reporting agencies, Experian is professional in Credit. Fast, easy, cheap and safe, it is the best choice for you to get your own Credit Report at Experian.com.