Subscribe to Entertainment Weekly Online to Save Money
About Entertainment Weekly
Entertainment Weekly, usually abbreviated as EW, is a tabloid magazine which is based in the United States. Its first issue was published in 1990 by the Time division of Time Warner. The magazine covers film, television, music, Broadway theater, books and popular culture. Its main concentration is on entertainment media news and critical reviews and targets a more general audience.
About Entertainment Weekly Online Subscription
Entertainment Weekly provides online subscriptions to their magazine. It encourages users to subscribe to their magazine online by offering huge discounts which save up to 93% off cover price for two full years’ subscription and some other gifts or benefits for subscribers.
By subscribing to Entertainment Weekly online, you do not need to go to a post station to wait for your turn in line to mail away for it. You can do it online from your home or office PC to save yourself time and energy. What is more, you can receive some gifts such as a free Graffiti Tee.
How can you subscribe to Entertainment Weekly online to save up to 93%?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need have a valid email address.
- You need to have a credit card which can make online payments.
- Go to the website of Entertainment Weekly at www.ew.com and then click on the link marked “Subscribe to Entertainment Weekly. CLICK HERE NOW!”.
- Choose the terms of your subscription.
- Enter your full name, street address, city, state, zip code and email into the required boxes.
- Choose your payment method, enter the card number, select the expiration month and year from the drop-down menus, enter the credit card verification code into the required box, choose the button marked “I’ll pay now with PayPal”, select your size for the free Graffiti Tee, and then click on the button marked “SUBMIT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the whole subscription process.
- If you need help, you can go to the customer service center at https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/Show?WESPAGE=ew/home.html&MSRSMAG=EW&REF=EW_FOOTER_LINK.
Entertainment Weekly has the latest news and events about film, television, music, theater, books and popular culture. If you subscribe to its magazine online now, you can save up to 93% and get a free Graffiti Tee. It is really worth it.