Register for an Etsy Account to Sell or Buy Items
Etsy is an e-commerce website which was launched in 2005. It specializes in handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. Items sold at Etsy cover a wide range of products including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, edibles, bath & beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks and toys. Some sellers sell craft supplies such as beads, wire and jewelry-making tools and so on. All vintage items sold there much be at least 20 years old.
About Etsy Account Registration
Etsy is an e-commerce website which connects sellers and shoppers. It requires sellers and shoppers to register for an Etsy account and then they can list their items for sale or choose items to buy. Etsy will receive a fee of 20 cents for the list and then get 3.5% for every sale.
By registering for an Etsy account, you can list the items you want to sell and then shoppers who buy your items will pay you directly. You can also buy items you like at Etsy with an account. What is more, the registration is also easy, simple and convenient.
How can you register for an Etsy account to sell or buy items there?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Etsy at www.etsy.com and then click on the button marked “Register”.
- Enter your first name, last and email into the required boxes, create a password for your account and confirm it, create a username for your account, and then click on the button marked “Register”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://www.etsy.com/help/topics.
Etsy is a website where you can sell and buy something that you make. It is interesting and fun. You can also make some money by selling items you have made there.