open your financial account at E*TRADE online
About the E*TRADE
E*TRADE, founded in 1992, is a financial services company headquartered in New York City. E*TRADE offers online brokerage, investing and relating banking and lending solutions at a competitive price for self-directed investors. Currently it has 28 retail branches across the United States. It also has a wholly owned subsidiary bank called E*TRADE Bank.
About the Account Opening
Opening an account is the first step for investors to start trading, investing and managing their financial account. E*TRADE offers various types of accounts for investors choose to open, including Trading and Investing Accounts, Retirement Accounts, Educational Accounts, Small Business Retirement Plans and Banking Accounts. You can choose interested investment accounts to open, and start investing and trading at E*TRADE.
Application to open an account at E*TRADE is easy and convenient, and there will be no account service fees charged. Once you open one, you'll get personalized guidance, in-depth research information from E*TRADE to help your investment. If you open a brokerage account or retirement account at E*TRADE, you can trade free for 60 days and may get up to $500 trade commissions. For detailed information, refer to E*TRADE Account Opening Explanations written at the bottom of the page of : https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home/openanaccount.
How to open an account at E*TRADE?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Permanent residential address in the United States.
- A valid Social Security Number or Tax ID number.
- Go to the E*TRADE official website at: http://www.etrade.com, and click on "Open an Account" link on the top right of the page.
- Choose the type of account you want to open, brokerage account, retirement account or banking account, and click on "open account" green button, then you'll be led to account application page.
- Follow instructions to complete online account application process. During the process, you'll need to provide your permanent residential address, date of birth, Social Security Number, employer name and address.
- If you want to open bank and brokerage accounts, you need to either fund your account instantly or mail in your initial deposit.
- For further information, refer to the E*TRADE Customer Service FAQ at: https://us.etrade.com/e/t/welcome/customerservice.
If you wan to open a financial account, go to E*TRADE online to open one, and you can trade free for 60 days and get up to $500. You can also get personalized guidance, in-depth research information from E*TRADE to help your investment.