Create an Account to Manage EPPICard Online
About the EPPICard
The EPPICards are State issued cards used by people receiving child-support payments, unemployment compensation or welfare programs from state governments. Much like a debit card, it allows cardholders to have access to their money sooner, purchase items at retailers and withdraw money from an ATM machine.
About the online management of EPPICard
The EPPICard online service offers you a safe and secure way to access you payment. From the website, you can get specific information of your card, such as your account balance and monthly transaction history.
Managing your EPPICard online is absolutely a fast and free way to know the specific information of your card rather than waiting to use the ATM machine to get a printed receipt or asking for the information. It’s safe and secure.
How can you create an account to manage your EPPICard online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access and an EPPICard.
- Go to the EPPICard website at: http://www.eppicard.com/.
- Select the issued State of your card from the dropdown on the left portion of the page or the icon that looks like your card on the right. Besides, you can go to the site map to perform the operations.
- Select the type of your card.
- When you get into the page, click the “New User?”, fill out information, then submit, and you’ll successfully create a new account with your personally selected User ID.
- Use your ID and password to login, and you’ll be able to manage your EPPICard by clicking the mouse or tapping your keyboard.
If you really want to find a way to simplify your life or make it more convenient, more efficient, then use your fingers and create an account. Don’t worry, it’s safe. EPPICard commits to protect your privacy and resetting password is available for you to protect yourself.