Ember Inns Guest Satisfaction Survey
About Ember Inns
Ember Inns is a chain of pubs with locations across the United Kingdom that is particularly well-known for its line of cask ales. Ember Inns is one of nearly ten different brands of pub chain operated by Mitchells & Butler, based in Birmingham, England. They operate about 2,000 pubs across the UK.
About the Ember Inns Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Ember Inns Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created to get your opinions about the quality of food, drink and customer service you received the last time you visited an Ember Inns location. The Survey only takes a few minutes and can be completed online.
By participating in the Ember Inns Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will be giving Ember Inns an idea of how they can improve their pubs to give you a better dining and drinking experience. What’s more, by taking the survey, you can enter a sweepstakes to win £1,000 in cash or a brand new iPod!
How can you take part in Ember Inns Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A survey invitation from the last time you visited an Ember Inns location.
- You must be a legal adult resident of the UK, Republic of Ireland, USA, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Honduras or the Republic of Korea
- Go to the Embers Inn Guest Satisfaction Survey website at: www.emberinns.co.uk/survey.
- Enter the CERTIFICATE number printed on your survey invitation into the required field and then click on the button marked, “Enter.”
- Answer the survey questions as directed.
- After completing the survey, enter your personal contact information to take part in the sweepstakes.
- For further information about the Embers Inn Guest Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes, please refer to the survey sweepstakes official rules at: ww6.empathica.com/sxml/mandb/emberinns/rules/rules.htm.
If you have recently visited an Embers Inn pub and got an invitation to take their survey, then you really ought to try it out. It only takes a few minutes to complete and you can get the chance to win £1,000 pounds or a brand new iPod in their sweepstakes!